Wednesday, June 23, 2010

School has such drama

Hey guys. I WAS going to tell you something good. But I'd be persecuted, flogged and stoned to death if I do. Just kidding. But I really can't unleash this info to the rest of the world so there.

So far, during these three weeks of school my favorite subjects are:
Economics - 'cause T. Francisco bounces ideas back and forth
English - 'cause Madam L.'s the best
Music - Who wouldn't like music? Also, T. Beltran is the best.
Math - 'cause I like math

I hope/pray that the quiz tomorrow is going to be easy as pie. If only I had a fairy godparent. sigh In my dreams. :(

The 39 Clues. Awesome series. The books are a tad bit expensive, though. Still, the plot is so amazing I was able to finish 5 books in a day. Check it out here.

Enough blogging. I have schoolwork to do. Until next time (which is most likely tomorrow).

-Risse

1 comment:

  1. wahahah clar!! AWESOME BLOOOOOOG!!!
    cool bg!! and i love your angel girl. so pretty :3 how did you change the background? Change the dentedshoe's!! wahahaha!XD

    ReplyDelete